Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pumpkin Coffee Cake

This coffee cake is absolutely amazing. I didn't expect it to turn out so good. Though I always keep my expectations rather low so I can be surprised, hehe. This cake has three components; fluffy tender pumpkin cake, crunchy spiced streusel, and a spiced glaze that permeates the whole pan of goodness. It truly is a treat. One that I will not make too often as to avoid getting any chubbier, but one that I'll definitely make again nonetheless. 

The original recipe makes a 9x13" coffee cake, but I halved the recipe as I usually do with new recipes. It's not that I didn't think it would be delicious, but you never know :). Plus, there's nothing wrong with having half of a yellow cake mix in your pantry for all those cake batter flavored recipes that have been popping up! I've made a few myself that I'll share soon. Enjoy!







I got this recipe from Jessica of How Sweet It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment